Fell asleep for one hour while studying last night. Did an all-nighter and rocked up to the exam still half-prepared. Paper was ok but I know I could've done better. Don't you just hate that feeling? So I could've been more excited about exams being over. My first thought was to install the Sims 3 Mah got me from Msia... WEE!!!!! =)))
I haven't really slept the whole night and now i'm so hyped up with adrenaline to play that i don't know if i can sleep.
Also, it's been so uber crazy hot these past few days! It's not even funny!!! And here, it's not like Singapore, everywhere sheltered with AC. Torturous! And my itch is still here. Skin rotting alr.. yucks.
Anyways, exams are over... HELLO WORLD!!!!! Yay, i love everybody suddenly already! lol.. =)))
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment