Today's another Me Day.
I headed for Chaddy at 2pm to send out my resume. It was totally weird just going up to ask for a job and if they could look at my resume. I think it was totally humbling and mentally challenging. Like at the back of my head i was always concerned about what others would think. I had to keep pulling myself back and talk to the holy spirit. I pray that only 1 door will open... and i'll take it that the first one to contact me is from God and that it will meet all my needs. So yea, i did it today. It can be quite demoralising and depressing so i watched Coraline 3D. I love 3D films.. i'm so facinated by it.. but they're darn expensive!!! Then i did a surprise visit to Dishan's house and bought him his favourite cheesecake cos he was feeling down. We watched entourage then went to Prince's to play pool and arcade with Rajitha and his friend. It was a gd time but i forgot to check my phone so i think mah got really worried cos it was getting late and he texted me a few times and called but i didn't respond. Feel so bad! =S Today's such a cold day too! Cold, windy and rainy. Miserable huh?
Anyways, since i'm starting to unmask all over again... i've been reflecting a bit. I did the facebook test on which love language i am and the result was Time and Attention. I realised it was so true cos i really equate that to love and if ppl didn't give me time or attention, i'd just think that they don't care abt me already. I have to overcome this and stop expecting ppl to express love the way i want them to but to appreciate how they express love to me. There, i said it. I think this is one point that disappoints me sometimes. So it helps and its strange cos before i was doing the test, holy spirit was already pointing that out to me. Haha! so that affirms it.
Another random point - I've been wanting to eat a lot lately. Last night i finished my tub of ice cream and ate a bowl of cereal before slping. This afternoon after lunch, i had another cheeseburger and soft serve and was still hungry. =S i've already gained weight for goodness sake! Now i'm craving McDonald's fries... and i love their cheeseburger... oh no! =S i'm craving them now... and nowadays, i'm not even satisfied with 1 mcflurry! I need 2...
Anyways, i've been a gd girl. Did work last night and didn't replenish my ice cream. =S i saved the money to get dishan's cheesecake. Spent too much today already... well, i'm feeling like some Gossip Girl now.
Toodles!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment