Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gradual =)

I remember God's promise that this week will be uphill and i think it has been good so far. Like i feel i'm not so crazy already. =) Guess i'm recovering.. thanks for all those who has prayed for me and were there for me. Really appreciate it!

I caught up someone that used to go FGA recently and the person made my day. He actually said he will fast for the first time and i'm real excited abt that! Thanks for your encouragement dude =)

I've not exactly been good this week. I told myself its crunch time... crazy study time but no.... i'm still skipping lecs and tuts. Ok, tomorrow after church is study time! And mon gotta do my assignment alr man...

Oh, today was the first time i went to a footy match. it was pretty exciting and a real experience =) Hung out with Andrew and his friends the whole day. Don't know y i'm so quiet today... i think i've changed. What happened? Nevertheless, i enjoyed myself. We had dinner, few drinks then went for an awesome time of bowling and arcade. GG. don't know how i'm waking up tomorrow for breakfast before church man but somehow i'm still not tired.

What else did i do this week? Hmm... this week was also my first time hanging out at clayton. Now i see Felicia (edward chua's sis) a lot more cos we've mutual friends and they party and drink lots. Maybe i'm there in her life to take care of her man... maybe its God's way of telling me that i owe Edward. Haha..

Oh, friday Jen, Han, Andrew & I caught the Jabbawokeez!!!! it was so suuuuper awesome!!!!! I'm so excited talking abt it... i've got videos so check out facebook! U know the other shit krews are so shit compared to Jabba but i'd still love to be part of a krew. I feel a passion igniting alr. But somehow i dont know y i'm not compelled to practice on my own. haha... I really want a krew to dance and choreo and do stuff together i guess. Like its so much easier to have someone teaching steps. Choreo can be super stressful esp with a deadline cos i get ideas and freestyle but totally forget what i just did. Anyways, i was saying... i'd totally love to be part of any one of those shit krews. Jabbas said to not give up on our dreams. Wee! I've somehow always pictured myself in heaven or in the new world dancing day and night to awesome RnB Christian House music. lol!

No comments: