I've a 9am tutorial and 10am class which i was involved in a group presentation.
I did the unthinkable.
Woke up at the sound of Dishan's call on the phone. It was 10am after my 9am class!!!
I jumped outta bed, brushed my teeth, changed and literally flew over. Yep. Not even time for make up!!!
This is my first time out of the house into public with a bare face. I think no one really recognised me. Lol!
But this is sooooo strange! My alarm was still on but did not ring at the designated time. Ok. Lame excuse but its true! I couldn't figure.
Also, last night my internet died on me. I went all the way to dishan's to get the USB stick for internet since i was using the landline but to no avail. It didn't work too and i've a presenatation the next day! Then, somehow...... i restarted and the internet was up again. Trust me, i've rebooted the system sooo many times before since 8 and even restarted the modem. Ok, shit happens. Last night Andrew and i were supposed to fix the new drawer thing we got from ikea but realised we needed a hammer. Was strange cos usually ikea's things don't require tools. So yea, gotta fix it again tonight. Gee.
Anyway, today's presentation went well. I don't know y... i really thank God. It was real smooth and no fear or stage fright or whatsoever. Maybe cos i was so task focused and late that i forgot to be nervous and stuff.
Oh, continuing from the day i was supposed to be still and stuff? I kinda fell asleep then dish was bugging me to go out so i didnt really do anything. bummmer. i knew it!
btw, i'm also tasked to share a testimony this Sunday at church. I know exactly what to share - testimonies of how God has been faithful to me in Melb. I got a feeling some people actually need to hear this. Strange too, but i'm excited and at the moment not feeling nervous. Haha... =)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment