Monday, August 31, 2009

Destruction.

Distractions and procrastination leads to major destuction.

I am destroyed today. This is my usual bitching session where I rant about the part of me which i hate - the ability to not focus at all. I have been sitting here trying to type out just 2,000 words of the essay the whole day and i'm just at the halfway mark. I've been attempting or at least trying to attempt this simple task effectively since 2.30pm this afternoon and I am still stuck here at 12am. Moreover, I did some readings yesterday to prepare for the writing but to no avail. I am still stuck here and have only written half of the content.

What is this? It's the ugly side of me. Why the lack of motivation? I've had enough sleep and food. Y can't i concentrate? Things running through my mind? No. Am i troubled? No. I just cannot focus!

Ooh, another F word. From now on, I don't like the letter F. So if your name starts with F, i already don't like the first part of you. Sorry.

Urgh! Frustrating man... (see, F again. F words are bad).

Before i get more owned by the shadows of night, I shall try again. Funny how Mah says it's good cos it builds character. Well then, i don't want character and i don't have character ok!

Ok, but i sure don't wanna fail. So i guess i gotta do it. Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it... cos tonight's gonna be a good night. Cos tonight's gonna be a good good night.

Peace.

No comments: