Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lazy Weekend

Let's see, this weekend must be the laziest and most boring weekend ever! Didn't really do much on Friday (read prev post). Sat woke up late and skyped with Evie till clan dinner then chilled with Andre. Woke up at 3pm today and managed to roll out of bed at 4.30pm. Got home, had dinner and watched Gossip Girl.

Also, my tub of ice cream is gone! I feel lost now cos i don't know what to do. I've done a little bit of work just now and now, i don't know what to do. Do what work? Urgh... this sucks. So boring! What should i do tomorrow? I'm lost and in need of ice cream. =S

I'm gonna watch one more ep of Gossip Girl now before i slp and hopefully start a productive day tomorrow. =) Hmm, maybe i'll go down to Chadstone to give out my resume. Y not huh?

No comments: