You know like how any community whether its christian or not can sort of be like a cell group or house church just that it is informal? Well, today my community in school came for house church for real!!!!
This morning the Lord just gave me this really awesome idea to ask Dishan to follow me to the city and come for house church after soccer match and guess what, he agreed! Then we asked Kah Wai to come along too. These 2 dudes are not christian and this is Dish's first time being in a christian environment. From previosu posts, he was still interested to know what happens in house church and he was asking me questions on healing and hearing God's voice and stuff. He said he believes in a higher power and stuff then we started to talk about coincidences in life and how it seems like there is someone out there looking out for us and just strange things happening to us in life that screams that there is a God. Even Kah Wai was sharing about his experiences...
I was sooo thrilled that they came today. And they really had a good time! They kept thanking me for bringing them there but it was an absolute pleasure and joy for them to come experience this. Dishan said its actually really good to be in a community of support and stuff. I am sooo thrilled!!! After that we went to meet the other guys but somehow God just brought the 3 of us together again and we started talking about God and stuff. So dish was asking about hearing God's voice and even Kah Wai was sharing with him as though he knows and as though he's a christian himself. Super amazing! hahahahaa... I really pray that the seeds will be sown deep and that they will know who God is and accept his love. So pray with me people! How exciting!!! I really saw so much in them.. and i really saw how god's hand is upon their lives and its a matter of time, whether i'm around or not, that they accept Him cos I saw God's plans and purposes for their lives. I am soooo looking fwd to hearing news of them receiving christ. awww....
Then i was so excited i told andrew abt it and andrew said he'll come next week!!! Woohoo! Dish and Kah wai enjoyed themselves so much that they also planned to come next week too! I am soooo excited!!! =) Like super! I think they were really blessed tonight and it was life changing... i pray that holy spirit keeps working within them =)
Rocks man!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha Well done lah.....eh anyway the previous comment was from me.....
Ooh.. thanks so much! I didn't know you read my blog too. lol! =)
Post a Comment