Actually I didn't intend to blog today but for the benefit of Evie who checks everyday, i feel like i'm letting her down if she doesn't see a post. So here's my little attempt (anyway, i bet i'll end up writing a lot still. lol!).
Today i applied for 11 job applications for retail and wait staff positions. I hope i get a job soon... was searching until eyes pain man! I pray that God gives me the best environment and pay and that the first response would be it =) Mah says he'll pray for me again. Maybe he'll come for house church tomorrow, yay!
Now i'm trying to embark on watching Gossip Girl. I know i'm really behind time and stuff but i've got seasons 1 & parts of season 2 so its good. Mah says he'll get me entourage soon... heard alot of ppl talk abt it. Oh man... no time alr la. Still go chase all these. Wah lao!
Anyways, recently i've been a bit grumpy. I don't know. Maybe too stressed? Where's the joy? It takes a while to come out... different alr =(
Whatever la. I just stole ice cream from the fridge. Don't know who's also. lol!
Oh oh... i baked brownies on Monday from scratch and it turned out to be really really really good! Real nice brownies, so surprising man!!! Soooo happy! Really... its not the pre-packed or betty crocker kind leh! Hahahaa... so proud of myself!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment