I received a card from the post a few days back. I was thinking, hmm... Rach's card for me! I was soo excited to collect it but the post is sooo far away. Anyways, i thought i'd take a jog there... and the sun was soooo hot today! It was about 1.4km away? But it felt like super long cos i've been on the treadmill with aircon n all.
Anyways, when i reached it was a huge parcel wrapped in green! I lugged it all the way home... was actually supposed to go gym straight but i couldnt wait. As i ripped the parcel, mind you havent even see the box yet, i was already emo-ing! It was funny cos today i ran past emo road. hahaha... maybe that was a sign.
I thought.. eh.. only family will bother to do this kind of thing leh. Y u all so good. Then i realised that we ARE family! Thank you for being used by God to fill the lack in my life. It's also funny cos as i entered my room all sweaty and drained, i felt God's presence and was already starting to emo! hahaha.. How i wish my friends can experience the same love that you all bestowed me. That's y i'm doing all i can to share the love! =) Last night went to cell and did an activity where everyone has to write down 3 wishes. One of my wishes was actually for the world to feel loved. It's so apt! Omg.
I don't even dare to read the letters man! Thank you guys for remembering me! This is an absolute God moment! I can't wait to tell my friends how awesome you guys are! Love you deep deep... =) *sniff sniff*
Wah lao... think i like that cannot go gym alr. God, better help me burn fats and keep healthy by releasing fluids! hahaha.. =)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment