Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Break

I've been bummin this whole week for Easter break that I didn't even update my blog! lol.. my goodness!

Maybe I should list some good things i've done this week to make myself feel better.

1. I vacuumed my room
2. I listened halfway to 1 online lecture
3. I attempted to go jog
4. I watched 4 movies in a week. wait, y is this good? hmm..
5. I've been resting a lot
6. I had a good chat with Aunt Sue yesterday

Oh man. i think i really didnt do anything much.

I woke up with a sore throat today too. urgh! Plus, my milk is expiring and i still have half the bottle left. hehe.. oh, becos of my sickness i skipped gym this week. Hehe..

Anyways, I've discovered a positive change since I got here. I realised that I've learnt to self-disclose more. I used to be really private and independant but now, with the help of blogging too, I've been more open about my life. And people actually know what's going on in my life. So this is a good thing. I've also subjected myself to being accountable with people to help keep me on track. So that's great!

Well, the other things that I still have to work on is to keep discipline, to have a tighter reign on my tongue and to control spending. Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Well, God's been good. He doesn't let me off that easily so there are people everywhere helping me to keep balance. =)

Tonight, Elaine's cooking dinner for me too. Wee! Wanna meet her gay housemate tho.. i think it'll be fun =)

Now, i'm thinking about the ending of easter break. Man.... it's gonna be a long 3 weeks ahead cos there are so many assignments due plus mom's coming over for a bit so gotta handle everything and work super hard during weekdays. Urgh!!!

Ok Per, remember that you like school ok. And you look forward to assignments and getting good grades. Yes... I look forward to writing good essays and to do research and work in teams and have constructive arguements. This is what i'm meant to do and I love it. Go go go!

No comments: