Sunday, April 19, 2009

PER-tard

I'm such a retard. I was looking at my top today and kept realising that there was a sparkle like a glitter thing. But then i can't seem to pick it up or know where it is. But at the corner of my eye when i look down at my top there's a sparkle.

It was not long after that i realise that the sparkle was from my nose stud.
there i was trying to figure out what's on my top!

I was bathing and trying to take out my contact lenses. I took so long to take out the right lens. Thought i'll try after i showered. But still, cannot take out! My eye hurt like crazy cos of my attempts. I looked into the mirror and realised, where's the lens? I shut my left lid and my vision was blur. I realised i was trying to take out something that wasn't there! I can't believe it... i didn't know where it went cos i didn't remove it! I'm still puzzled.

Today church was good tho. God sent this lady to sit next to me. Perfect strangers but God led her to sit with me cos she started speaking into my life stuff which made lots of sense. When she came over, I knew she was God-sent. It was really cool cos it encouraged me a lot. Jia you! =)

It's been scary actually. I realise that i'm faced with many decisions to make now and I am actually fearful of what is to come. Fear? That is pretty new in my vocab. I used to just do it and go for it but now, i actually think a lot. Is this being cautious and responsible or driven by fear of not knowing what's to come? Perhaps both. But i am still cautious.

In His time, He shall reveal all things. For now, just listen to the still small voice lo.

And, do homework! lol... =) Sigh, last day of Easter break. Back to sch tom!!!

Weeeeee..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha per! your nose stud thing is hilarious!!!

but i think i can imagine myself doing that too. aha.

-tiffy.

Anonymous said...

Omg Per...you know if you are with us..you can't escape doing stupid things and get laughed but PERRYN, you are far away in Australia, you have every reason to sound smart, at least pretend to sound smart can anot! So keep those bimbo moments tucked away please!

-Sally