I attended the Easter Service held by Planet Shakers at the Hi-Sense Arena yesterday.
It was like the Festival of Praise in Singapore. John Bevere was the speaker, reminds me of Evie. The message of Christ was actually really clear and good.
What touched me was when i saw so many people wanting to receive salvation. It was moving. Then i got sad cos it struck me that my friends were not here with me to hear the good news that day. Y aren't my friends here? I pray that God will open another opportune time.
Then John said it's so cool that 25 million years from now, we can talk about this event becos we'll all be brothers and sisters in Christ for eternity. This struck me. It is sooo awesome! I thought about Evie and Ju... and was so grateful for their decision to follow Christ bcos 25 million years from now, i'd still like to have them around. Imagine, we lived our own lives and the gospel never reached them. Shit. Imagine the people that I've lost opportunity to share Christ with... imagine not having them around for eternity. I don't want to grind my teeth in regret. I was so thankful for those that have salvation.
I pray that God open the eyes, ears and heart of which are shut. May all see His goodness, tender mercy and everlasting love.
Amen.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment