Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Moo....

did you know that cows have 4 stomachs?

Too bad I only got one.
Actually, i've been having stomach problems. Nah, not really la. It's just that my stomach has shrunk a lot since i came here. strange right? Everybody come here then put on weight but i lost weight n stomach shrink! So strange hor?

I just ate 1 packet of instant noodles and i'm sooo full! Usually 2 packets will give me this effect. =( Cannot take in as much good food as i want alr.

Last week, I had the bestest dinner but my stomach was so small! Had Lobster omelette, wagyu beef leg, awesome mac & cheese, potato puree and pumpkin and sweet potato. Yums!!! But was soo freakin full. I could've puked from that. Actually, i did. Haha! Shit. Waste money... maybe that's how i lose weight.

Like my stomach gets upset if i eat too much. What's wrong with me? =( Also, i skipped my period last month. Wah lao... everything irregular again. What's this?

Anyway, i went gym today. It was the hardest thing to do. its getting really tough to wake up to go gym cos the weather's getting cold. I'll remember that Rach went to gym so i must go also then i can tell her that i went. hahahhaah!
Thanks Rach! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha per... you are so cute la. (: (: (:

i can't believe you actually have a pri school gathering in melb! that IS pretty crazy!

and i love it how you announced to everyone that you missed your period last month. HAHAHA.

sigh miss you!!!

-tiff tiff.