I went for Easter camp and it was great!
God revealed more stuff to me. I had better clarity and insights of what's to come. I also had a good time of spiritual filling so that was great. At the same time, i got to know lots more ppl during camp. Wee...
Hmm, what else have i been up to huh? Hmm... i've been smiling myself to slp and waking up with a smile too. Must enjoy. Wow, God really never joked that this is my promised land. Wee... i reap the fruits that i didn't labour for. But cannot be complacent. Must always remember His goodness so I shall always blog about His blessings over my life =)
This week, I am on a 1 week Mid Sem break. Got lots of work to catch up on tho... plus, Shyna and Char went to Brisbane for the holidays and i'm stuck alone here with my books. Miss them already! Hanging out with the guys tom. They are the sweetest bunch of ppl! Like, they always call me to check how i'm doing. They act like they're my guardians. lol! So don't worry, i'm well taken care of here!
Last night was quite terrible. My stomach wasn't feeling too well and was freezing so my friends sent me home and took care of me. Now i'm up and about kicking shit that comes my way. Of course, not well enough to study. lol! Today had instant noodles for lunch again and i can't even finish the bowl! I ate a little more than half the bowl only man!!! What's this?
Anyways, i went to camp and everyone's asking if i did my nails professionaly. lol!! i rock. I need to remove my nail polish now. It's all chipped and ugly. Bought new colors.. woo!
Oh, i went shopping on Thurs. Wee... =) Shopping makes me really happy! Hahahahahaa...
Oh oh, the other thing that really made me happy was jumping on the trampoline at night. it was darn super shiok!!!! I was jumping and i felt sooo high! Like as if i was high on substance. I couldn't stop laughing... the feeling was so liberating i dont know how else to describe. Seriously, i think i was letting out endorphins or something.. i was like so happy. lol! and it was so different jumping on it at night as compared to the day. We only had light from the moon and it so happened that it was full moon plus, the moon was so super bright! After we got tired, we star-gazed. so romantic huh? Don't worry, I was with this girl i just got to know... and we had a real good conversation. =) Coolness!
I am so not looking forward to work now. Might turn in soon. Tired already.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment