Monday, April 27, 2009

Hectic Weekend

This weekend was really hectic cos Mother flew down and we did so many things! I had a good time with her tho. We ate so much good food and tasted so many wines.. it was such a treat!

But recently, i've soo many assignments due that i'm just sooo stressed up that i found myself telling God abt it again in the shower just now! Was talking to this little girl i haven't spoken to in a long while after my bathe and she told me not to worry abt studies because we can always trust God to deliver. She really encouraged me soo much! And she has been encouraging me just with how she is. I am so absolutely glad to hear that she is growing so much in the Lord and joining new ministries! It is amazing! I really think she is prophetic too... cos the questions she asks are those that were in my mind! Amazing how God uses ppl! I am so thrilled for her as she discovers more gifts of the spirit. =) I really understand first hand how an individual life can make such impacts when it is well taken care of and growing from glory to glory. =)

Now, i'm supposed to be doing work. Talking to my besties first... and shall not strive already nor be lazy. Trust in the Lord. That was key! Thanks little girl! =)

*hugs* to the girls i left behind and miss so much! Oh, and fab work Naomi for the Transformers journal! Wee... fantastic!!

1 comment:

Peixian! said...

we miss you alot alot! hugs!