I just got back from grocery shopping not long ago. Bought me a new tub of Ice Cream. I regretted not buying the brand Coinesseur cos it was better. Anyways, as if I had instincts, i really needed it.
Sian. I got back my results for Marketing Quiz that will contribute 20% of my marks. And it didn't go as well as I thought it'll be. I got my first Credit. It was 17/25. I've actually haven't gotten anything less than a Distinction so far. Also, I've been getting HDs (High Distinction) for my marketing every week. So this was like a blow. =( Actually, i was kinda disappointed that i only got a Distinction for my other OB Assignment. U know y i missed the HD? Cos my referencing was wrong!!! urgh!!! So shit... then now, I got my first C.
Omg, I do sound like a nerd. Actually ah, i think my expectations very skewed. Y i expect so much when I never study hard? Haha...
Try harder next time then!
I'm crazy.. i really think its the hormonal imbalance after my period. I've been experiencing weird emotional changes. Maybe i'm menopausing. Omg, will i be like that when i menopause? I hope not. Shit. See i told u... i'm thinking too much! Maybe i'm too free.
Tom gonna jog and do law quiz. Yay! Keep fit for life man!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
As if I have instincts?...you sounded bimbo..like because you don't have any instincts! HAHA..
7 more working days perrrryyyn, then I will be out of redhill. How after that? I no money how? I fly to australia freeload off you can? i go to the street sell tissue paper.
Sally
oh babe, i TOTALLY understand what a pain referencing can be. TOTALLY.
anyway, what's wrong with being a nerd? huh huh huh?
(ahem sensitive spot. hahaha.)
-tiff
Sally! Come here... can earn a lot of money one! Think u can even earn more on part time than your stupid full time in SG! I can hook you up.. no worries! =) Man, tell me how life will be like. Keep praying ok... =) Redhill sucks. Its freaking red cos many ppl shed blood there already. At least we put our victory flag on it right?
Tiff! I'm still sad. Ppl will kill me if they heard me say that in school. Haha.. I gotta do another Law Quiz later. We'll see how.
eh per! jia you man.. wah lau HD sia. HIGH DEFINITION.. swee la. i tell you, you lost weight leh. STOP eating maggi mee pls. and eat well..
it was good seeing you. technology nowadays quite zai sia. wooseh.
:) to a healthier you, amen. LIM!
tong
Post a Comment