Our God is an awesome God He reigns from heaven and earth with wisdom power and love our God is an awesome God!
He is faithful to deliver! =)
I testify to His goodness of yesterday's event. He did deliver me and doing my essay was such a breeze! No sweat at all after i prayed. I even had so much time to skype with evie n ju plus sleep-in a little this morning and nap this evening! =) And, i'm not that tired yet!
Tonight, i've got another assignment to tackle. And i'm counting on... i'm counting on God... Hehe! My head filled with songs now. =)
Omg. It's 12.47am and i've not started it yet. Tonight's target is to get the skeleton ready so that tom i can type away!
Oh, and if i did well for my commercial law assignment... it really is all glory to God! I really cannot cannot claim credit for this. Like really. So i'm looking to glorify Him with good grades! =) Even if the grade sucked, I'm sure there's a reason. (right evie?) But still, all glory to Him! Yay!
Ok, trivial fact of the day: I ate 2 packets of Mee Goreng today! Haha.. it was so shiok I ate before and after the evening nap. lol! Wee!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment