Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Urban Life

Today was the first time i attended the Planet Shakers cell group. More so, it was Charlene's and Nic's first time to cell group!

I am sooo excited abt them coming! At the end, Charlene said it was really overwhelming. She says she feels like something is going on here and she's never seen anybody so into God. She claims that i'm the first person that has ever talked to her about God! I was so blown away at her response. She was really open and interested. I can't wait to see how God will blow her away with a supernatural experience!

I'm super excited cos she's coming to church this sunday too!!! I super can't wait. Please pray for their salvation. I'm sooo excited! =))))

Btw, my house is infested with ants today. Urgh! I hate ants!

Omg! I also just just found out that my housemate goes to planet shakers and that she knows ppl from urban life!!!! Wah.... and so many ppl i met at urban life shares the same friends as me! Super connected man! Even 1 from GM!!! My senior!! So we were like bitching abt GM ppl. hahaahah! I like...

No comments: