Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fed up.

I just got a call from Famous Amos who wants to hire me for a position. 2 weeks probation pay is $8/hr and $10/hr subsequently if i want to continue on. Fed up man!!!! Pay so little one!!!! I want to bitch.

Who am i to choose? I prayed and left it to God already and He did answer my prayer. I told God that the first one opening a vacancy to me is the org that God put me in. Still!!! I feel so sian... =( Then again, i know God wants me to be in this position where He provides for me little by little. It's frustrating!!!

Anyways, training next Monday at 130pm.

I just got an email from Mah. Think we might really talk things out soon. Oh man! But good la... it felt good hearing his heart abt things. Appreciate it heaps heaps.

Then again, i think i'm staying in Aussie for the holidays. Bummer. I feel so down now. What am i to do? I've bitched abt it already... but its just so damn sian! I do wanna go home... this is not home. I've made it my home but what's a home when no one is at home? Everyone's gonna fly away... and i miss everyone in singapore. =( Emo emo emo. But strangely, Famous Amos said they will give 20 hrs tax deductable then if i wanna work more, i can receive cash on hand. So sneaky... sigh. that means i gotta stay over the hols. =( !@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()(*&^%@!#$%^&
I gotta stop the flowery language soon. It's bad for health. =(

On the other hand, i've gotta submit to God's plans. It's so hard... In the process of trying to accept things and submitting with joy. =(

I missed Chaddy sale today to do assignment. I don't feel like doing now. Think i'll go have a chocolate paddle pop and go slp it off first.

And yea, i didn't like the sorbet i bought the last time so i bought another pint of ice cream and a box of 10 sticks of paddle pop. Lucky i bought them man... i think i'm gonna have to need it.

*sigh*

No comments: