You bring me life, you bring me hope, you're all i need.
I was just listening to this lyric. How true and how easily we forget it is all about Him and it He that is all I need.
Today is Andrew's second week at house church and i'm so glad he came. He had so much work to do but chose to come so now, he's going home to continue his work and may not even be able to sleep tonight. I pray God grant him supernatural strength and focus ro complete what's at hand and that he will not feel lack in anything because of his decision to come no matter what his reasons are =)
God really brings me life. I really notice a huge difference when i choose to involve God in my life and the times when I simply forget about my maker. Yet, he is ever so merciful and patient to wait for me.
Thanks God!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment