Thank God It's My First Friday.
Today's the First Friday i'm home and not doing anything. all my friends are out partying at someone's bday but i chose to stay home and be a good girl. I'm actually gonna start my online lec now. I skipped school today again. I really didn't plan for this. Urgh! I've been skipping so much school its not even funny!
Anyways, i'm thinking about my next assignment that is huge.. and i'm getting frantic but am procrastinating not to do it to the point of even doing all my online lectures. omg. Ok, for tonight, i'll do my last online lec then freaking start on assignment like on Sunday or something. Also can't stop watching Gossip Girl! I'm so tempted right now to watch 1 ep and eat some ice cream before i go to bed.
Y am i feeling so miserable? Urgh! Tom's another party day cos its shyna's bday but its strange how i actually don't really feel like going. Y am i having that withdrawal thing again? GG.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment