This season is all about unmasking and being able to tell hurtful truths, face confrontations and grow. Every week i've been facing conflicting issues with the closest friends here. Every week. No shit and no coincidence. I know i've learnt and grown to be honest with my feelings and to be open with the truth, even if it hurts.
So far, it has been going well. I hate it when there's conflict or when there's disagreement. I hate it. But now, i've got to face it and not hide anymore in the name of peace. This helps people to grow and at the same time, i grow too. God has been real gracious tho cos all of the confrontations so far has yielded positive and stronger relationships. One more to go this weekend. I hope it will be the last.
As for me, my season and place is here. I have to do what i have to do. My security and identity is in Christ. Even if there's a falling out or if people hate me in the end, i know i've done the right thing. The only person I should please would be God.
Question is, have I?
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment