Monday, September 28, 2009

Just Enough.

You know how God said He will provide just enough for the season? I just calculated my money and expenses and stuff. Great. Just enough for the next season. Even with a job... it's just enough. Live day by day man... guess he really wants me to be on my toes huh? Gotta keep reminding myself that I am on a super tight budget! today i sinned. i bought so much unnecessary junk food... i don't need those! i need real food... =(

On the other hand, God is good cos jobs now keep coming to me left right center but i need to get the right one and highest paying one of course! i received a call today for Bayview Hotel. It's my mom's contact... then over the weekend i went to a karaoke bar and they asked me if i wanted to work there! I didn't even say i wanted a job.. they just asked me to be bar staff and party planner. Sounds interesting huh? But i guess i'm not that keen la. Work in bar like a bit dodgy right? Of course pay higher la... but hmm.. anyways, so the count now is 6 job offers. God good or what? I hope GJ comes back to me cos i need to save on transport! Bcos of Famous Amos, transport has been killing me! =( I am spending like 4 times more than usual and each time it costs me $38.40. Super ex man... =( Don't know if worth it or not..

Anyways, i gotta freaking do my assignments now... i wanted to spend today to settle it. Ended up at Chaddy watching movie. Got scolding from Mah =( I feel bad... i should've just done it. Also, i think i should just stay home and do my work... spend too much money going out la. Also, God is good cos i was supposed to work on a Monday but it got cancelled. Then i found out i had an aassignment due on Wed. haha.. so at least i can use the Monday to do my assignment! Yay... work sucks man. Ok, fine. I need it... haha..

Jia you Per! Goal for today is to figure out my MER assignment and plan my time for the week. Ooh, meeting Huis ans JK for dinner tom too! Cool huh... That's my last dinner out that i'm gonna spend on. No more already ok Per? Ok!

Omg, the last thing i want to say again is i hate this MER assignment! it's freaking killing me! Super not funny!!! urgh!!!!

No comments: