Monday, September 21, 2009

Jehovah Jireh.

God my provider.

I received a phone call this morning from Gloria Jeans and they want to interview me this Wednesday! I'm so elated cos this is the branch that is at school so i can walk to work!!! Woohoo! =) I hope the pay is better and at the same time, can save transport money too cos Famous Amos is at Chadstone (a bus ride away).

Anyways, today's training was ok i guess. It kinda showed me that the culture was so stingy cos it was owned by an Asian. I don't like this kind of thing one man. So hope GJ is better than FA. Long story la and i can't be bothered bitching now. I wanna go watch Gossip Girl then slp soon. It's so early now but i need to recup on my rest =)

But God is good anyways... i've got like 5 job offers already! Gotta decide before my probation at Famous Amos is up! Hehe.. Also, tiffy texted me today when i was looking at the front cover of inside buzz. Talk about freaky. Tiffy and i have a connection.. haha...

School again tomorrow. Sian. Hope this psycho teacher is at least nice. Worried for my next assignment too.. =(

No comments: