Thursday, September 3, 2009

su-Per Per.

today was productive. i think the most productive i've been so far. Studied for stats test tom... and man i can't do math! 6 - 0 = 0! that was how i get all my mistakes. calculation errors even with calculator in hand! i even did 2 square using a calculator! how lame is that? I'm appalled at how my math has deteriorated so much!

Anyways, watched 2 eps of gossip girl then met Andrew for dinner. it's like our 5th month already. so fast huh! after dinner we went for house church together. yay. it's like his first time! he said the ppl are real nice... hope he enjoys it =)

well, today was pretty groundbreaking. I had a breakthrough in communciation, tranparency and vulnerability. Remember i said, no more hiding behind a happy face mask? I feel good. Like this year i set out to learn how to self-disclose more.. and i think i did that pretty well. Now, I need to learn how to unmask and get in touch with my emotions. my facial expressions need to match how i feel in my heart. since when am i like that ah? i don't know man. I used to wear my emotions on my sleeves but now all i know how to do is smile. Woot... anyways, i had a good talk and i feel good now. i am an overcomer! this is the season where i am going through sandpaper. hurry up take shape alr!

No comments: