Monday, September 21, 2009

Salvatore Dali.

Today was uber cool. Went for service and i enjoyed myself. The message spoke to me man! Then Mah brought me to the Art Gallery to see Salvator Dali's work.

I am so inspired!!!!

Wow. He really is top notch artist man. I didn't expect the exhibition to be so huge but it was sooo interesting. Some of his works i just stood that admiring it for so long. hahaa.. so many ppl too so was a bit turned off but it was a good experience. I feel really inspired and uplifted somehow. It started off with paintings and techniques of using colours to bring about pictures. Then was using distinct lines and contrasts then he ventured to double images, symbolism and surrealistic art. I was pretty blown away... each gallery had a different theme and different techniques, different style of art and different messages. I wished i could do that kinda thing or something even close to that. I can't even draw an apple right =(
during the viewing also had a lot of distracting phone calls. But i picked up one which my mother called.. spoke to yeronn a bit today. Long time never talk to him already. Then Mah spoke to mother and brother too.... yeronn like totally nvr really respond lo. He say cannot hear.. but mother spoke to mah like quite long lo. Also don't know what they talking about. Anyways, this reminds me. Mah actually asked me to go meet his parents soon. Oh man... so stressful! See how la. hahahaa!

After that we went to the art market which was pretty cool. Reminds me of paddington's market in Sydney. A lot of artsy stuff too.. and baskers and all that shit. Cool stuff. Today is the arts scene.

I feel really happy actually. Like i dunno. I think Inspired is the word.

After that, i came home to receive the INside Buzz too! Woot!!!

1 comment:

tiffanygoh said...

ooh babe i went to the dali museum when i was in europe!

since you like dali, i guess you'll enjoy the dali museum. i'm not a huge fan of his. he's too unconventional for me. heh.

btw, you spelt his name wrongly eh! it's "salvador" (;

and are you serious?? when you received my text you were looking at my pic??! gosh it must seriously be the prompting of the Holy Spirit! remember our connection when we used to play Taboo?? haha!! (=