Monday, September 14, 2009

Moving On...

What's going on lately huh? Don't know leh. I don't feel like blogging cos i feel i've nothing to write. But once i start, I cannot stop. i Know. lol!

Oh, i think i cannot go back to Singapore end of the year already. No tickets left and no money! haha.. I might just spend Christmas here. I'm going to whine about it again... i'm going to be lonely with so much time in my hands. Perhaps there's a reason too. For now, it seems like i'll be lonely cos all my friends have gone back and Andrew's working so he can't hang with me too and i can't work that much cos i've a max 20 hour working limit per week on my visa. Am thinking of doing summer school maybe but it'll leave me with so much time and no money. Perhaps there's something God wants me to do here. I don't know... maybe reflect and meditate or something. Haha.. for now, i'll just take things as they come.

Recently i've still been in crazy mode. I think i've never felt so human in a long time since coming to Melbourne and it's pretty strange how i'm discovering emotions all over again and experiencing new things. It's a good thing but can be pretty scary.. i begin to accept myself more and see the ugly shit in my heart. Oh man... can i really make it on my own with no support? Cannot be lazy already.

What am i talking about? I also dunno. Urgh. Tomorrow's another day where i gotta settle another problem and have a talk. I'm so scared of what's going to happen. Aiya, don't care la. I got 3,000 word essay to write now. GG.

Jia you Per! You can do it.. go shower now!

No comments: